We have been fortunate to collaborate with Swimming Australia to deliver an effective swimming and water safety program to all students. Achieved by activity-based learning, students are encouraged to explore both competitive and recreational swimming.
Having application of the high standards that this educational activity based program offers, allows an understanding of real world settings and granting students an opportunity to;
- Maximum participation and practice for laid out activities, supported by qualified swim instructor
- Empowerment to learn through experience, where mentoring and guidance appropriately challenges each individual.
- Encouraged to express skills and understanding by their abilities
- Learn and thorough understanding of essential swim and survive components. Achieved by engraining strong and effective swimming techniques
- Ongoing support by highly qualified swim teachers as they progress through curriculum.
Available for use is our toddler pool. This is appropriate for all infants wanting to gain confidence around water under supervision.
Depth of the pool is 0.5m making ease of access.
To express your interest please click the Enrol button below. We look forward to having you in the water with us soon!
By signing up to the GOswim program, each student receives
- Weekly lessons, these are done in 2 x 6 week blocks
- Affordability. The option to have weekly payments, as well as paid in full options for each term
- Optus Splash App – a way to communicate with you and keep record of your child’s progression
- Swim School Members have FREE access to the pools any time we are open*
* Please note this for the participant only. Spectator fees are applicable. May also not be in accordance to events that are hosted